Thursday, September 17, 2009

If it is not a bruise it is somehthing else

Well Mena will be 1 next Thursday, I am trying to figure out when to do pictures . Mena has been walking and falling on everything. She currently has two black and blue marks and a scratch on her face. One bruise is from trying to climb into the tub for a toy and landing on that toy, the other is from her flopping around on the ground and hitting her cheek off the changing table. Of course the scratch is from her nails that she does not like to cut.

Yesterday we added a rash that covers her head, neck chest and back. I took her to the doctor today to confirm what I figure was Roseola. I really wanted to make sure she did not have an ear infection too. Which she didn't. She had a fever over the past weekend only up to 102.1 so not to bad, but if she woke up in the middle of the night there was nothing that would console her. (Hence her flopping around on the floor and getting a bruise.) So the Dr said the rash is the infection leaving the body and it should last about three days. Lets hope so she can be happy for her birthday and enjoy some cake.

Oh hey Mom if you are reading this you can post a comment, just look at the bottom of the post and click where is says comment. OR just call me if you need help.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Mena!! I'm sure she's still cute as a button.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete