Friday, September 18, 2009

My Tummy Hurts....

Today started off well, I got to sleep in until 6:00 AM.

The boys had their dentist appointments today. We walked in and within minutes we were called back. Both boys jumped right up to have their teeth cleaned, checked and x-rayed this was all done within 20 minutes. Then we had to wait 30 minutes for the Dr to come and make her check. Kai and Owen could not stay still at all, after awhile I quit trying to keep them still. Mena did pretty good sitting in the stroller she only made a mess of the floor with Ritzs crackers. Of course her check lasted all about two minutes because there were 3 other kids waiting for her. Thank God they don't have my teeth and take after Bryan. No cavities and no issues.

Then it was off to CiCi's to meet Daddy and have lunch. Amazingly Owen ate 2 1/2 pieces of pizza without ever being asked to eat. Then he had two brownies and 1/2 slice of apple pizza. Can you see where this is headed? I didn't.

After lunch we headed home and I did my usually trying to get all the kids down for either a nap or rest. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Kai drew big rigs, while I watched Y&R that I DVR. Then Owen came down after a two hour nap. As usually he says my tummy hurts. This usually means I am hungry and I want a snack. After about a 45 minutes of him saying my tummy hurts he stands up and proceeds to throw up all over the carpet. Kai starts to gag like he is going to throw up so I send him out of the room and take Owen to the bathroom. I call Bryan to find out when he is going to be home and tell him what happend. I usually can not stand the site or smell of puke, but I was able to get the carpet cleaner out and clean it all up. I was very proud of myself, but don't want to ever have to do that again. I guess one time in 5 years is not to bad. (That is me being alone when one of the kids threw up) BTW Owen felt perfectly fine after all of that.

Tomorrow is a new day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!-Owen eat too much!! Guess we won't let that happen again. Kai is still drawing big rigs-it reminds me of Eric drawing robots.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete